Sunday 19 May 2013

Collection: Back in Oz and Banila.co

I have been back in Perth for 3 weeks now... still sorting out my stuff.  Ah ~ Seoul.  How I long to be with you again.  Soon.  One day, forever.  But for now, we must be apart.  

:(

I'm STILL in the process of sorting out my stuff.  And to my disgust... I have left some things behind that I really didn't want to.  In particular, my Missha Glam Art Triple Lips in Mambo Pink.  So tragic.  Despite this, I still managed to bring over 15 lip products home.  But I really liked that one!!!  I can't remember if I left it at my cousin's house, or my auntie's house.  Oh well.  I suppose I have enough until my next trip.

Anywho, I bought quite a few magazines while I was over there.  Its cool to look at the different trends and products that are available.  Its also fun to pick up the free gifts!  With the April edition of Ceci came the K-Beauty Box, which was in a previous post.



Comes with some info with what the products are - moisturising essence, anti-aging essence, mist cushion and first essence... all first in their categories!


All sample sizes - to be honest, I've only tried the Hera UV Mist Cushion - which I quite like!  And I didn't use the sample, I actually got one as a gift from my cousin, as my auntie works for the brand.  The sample is in C21, but I have the C23.  I bounce between the lightest shade and the medium shade... but if the brand only carries one colour... I can usually fit the shade ok.  Eg Skin79.  Hera is from Amore Pacific, and is a bit more pricier compared to your road shops, but is definitely a great brand, and I would definitely buy this again (or ask for another gift)

I loved trying out brands that I wasn't able to access so easily in Australia.  One of those brands was banila.co, with 소녀시대 Jessica as the current face of the brand.  Here is one visits worth of product.  (I went a few times :P)


Love Affair eye shadow palette, Deep the Eyes Sparkle eyeliner and Kiss Collector lipstick


I'm in a nude-y phase right now.  Actually I'm at two extremes.  Pale nude-y pink colours or bright red/orange.


The design is sooooo pretty.  


I'm quite boring, so I went with relatively neutral colours, rather than the smokey eye, clubbing palette that the sales girl recommended to me.  Only because I feel my clubbing days are mostly over.  I now prefer just drinking.  And eating of course, but as with all Koreans, I enjoy conversing with my company over a nice beverage, alcoholic or otherwise.  Back to the palette.  It is quite shimmery, and not quite as pigmented as I would like, but when you look at the make up that most Korean girls where on the street, it seems as though this is what they are looking for.  They do apply very nicely though!  

I still need to take photos of my stuff.  Especially my favourite items.  I really like the CLIO eyeliners, and Holika Holika's BB cream and eyeliners.  It could almost be love.  Have been super busy with work, so usually too tired to do anything but I will try and make the effort to get my **** together and post some more.




No comments:

Post a Comment