Saturday 8 June 2013

Collection: Things I Really Like So Far

I've had some to use the products that I bought in Seoul - and so far, I've been the most pleased with these items.  I do enjoy the other things, but I think I've found myself reaching for these items the most?  


MISSHA Signature Glam Art Rouge 

Lovely creamy colours.  They apply so smoothly and they don't dry out your lips.  Staying power is supposedly 12 hours.  Not really, but its ok.  Then again, I do drink a lot of fluids and talk a lot before lunch.  And the design is so pretty!  Lots of colours to choose from, it was hard choosing which ones to take home.  


MISSHA Glam Art Triple Lips

Gloss, tint stain or lipstick, depending on what you choose!  Again, design is beautiful.  Packaging isn't a priority, but if you can make it pretty, then why not?  I like that you can see what colour it is through the slit.  I usually apply it so that its a lipstick.  Also, I didn't know lipsticks could have SPF.  Then again, I didn't know SPF didn't exist over 30 - apparently they can't market that in Australia (I really don't know why.  The sun we get in WA in the summer time is ridiculous.  I refuse to go outside during the daytime)


Tony Moly Double Needs Pang Pang Mascara

I wasn't going to open this until I finished the other one, but I'm glad that I did!  I've been wearing this to work all week and I'm quite happy with it.  It lengthens and gives a little volume, and manages the whole day long.  I'm not one to touch up my make up, other than a bit of oil blotting and lip balm/ lipstick, due to both laziness and lack of time.  It also holds the curl of my lashes really well.  


The Face Shop All in One Cleansing Water 

I really like using this to remove my eye make up.  It removes waterproof make up really easily!  I was a bit skeptical at first, but am now completely converted.  I used this the whole time I was in Korea, and am only about half way through after just over 2 months.  I do wish I picked up another bottle though.  There is a Face Shop where I live... but of course, way overpriced.  And a bit slow with product lines.  I really like the pump - makes spillage a thing of the past.  Even if I use it up, I'll just fill it with something else - toner or even nail polish remover.   


Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB Cream 2호 Aqua Natural 

I think this one has had a lot of exposure on Youtube - and yes, I do agree, it is a great product!  The colour matches me well, and I like the finish.  I love the scent - I never knew base skin products  could smell this amazing.  The scent, of course, fades away, but its such a cute, pretty fragrance, if they could bottle it and sell it as a perfume... ah... It smells quite sweet, but at the same time fresh.


Clio Gelpresso Pencil Gel Liners

Best eyelines ever - along with Holika Holika's gel liners.  The pencil form makes it so easy to use, and the thing that gives Clio the tiny edge over Holika Holika is the fact that their pencils are wind up, whereas you need to sharpen the Holika Holika ones.  They come in a great array of colours, and once they set, they wear for a long time.  The only issue for some might be that they all contain a bit of glitter - but I prefer that, so not an issue for me.  

So those are the main cosmetics I've been reaching for - although I do tend to mix it up during the week.  The most important thing of course is skin care - especially because the wind is drying my face.  I will have to try post some skin products next.

No comments:

Post a Comment