Friday 29 November 2013

Collection: Black Friday and a Few Favourites

Today was a super busy day at work.  This whole week has been crazy actually.  But its all over, and with the Black Friday sales on... I decided to get a few things from Sigma and wishtrend, and take advantage of sales and free shipping.  Of course, I don't have any photos, but here's a list of a few things I picked up from

Sigma: 
Mr Bunny Brush set 
F88 - Flat Angled Kabuki™
Eye Shadow Base Kit - Dare

Last year, I bought the Mrs Bunny brush set, and I really like it!  In particular, the pencil brush, powder brush and the large angled contour brush.  I like the density, and the softness of the bristles and the length of the handles... and the pretty light blue and metallic pink colours.  I also like the that since the tips are white, you can tell how dirty they are.  The Mr Bunny is a bit more mature?  I wanted another set, just for when I don't have time to thoroughly cleanse them.  

Now for some things that I've been enjoying the past month or so...


6 Princess eyeshadow palette from shu uemura.



Nars Killing Me Softly blush palette


Holika Holika eyeliners


Clio eyeliners - I've been using Bloody Sweet, Bloody Angel and Bloody Devil so much... I should have got back ups!


smashbox the master class palette 2 - I like the blushes, and the different eyeshadows - finally exploring the world outside of brown


 bareMinerals Moxie lipgloss in Femme Fatale - I love the colour, I love the scent, and I love the tingly mint feeling


Nars Sheer Glow in Deauville - I also bought the MAC matchmaster, but I've been reaching for this a tad more.  I find it works the best with my banila co primer, but not so well with the benefit porefessional.  I should have picked up another primer in Korea too.  Live and learn.  I think Porefessional works ok with BB cream, but not these foundations.


No comments:

Post a Comment