Friday 9 May 2014

Collection: Lotta Love with Missha!

I'm back!  I promised you swatches, and here they are!  Today I bring you some beautiful lip colours from Missha's 2014 Spring/Summer collection - Lotta Love.  Its come out in three colour schemes - Lotta Pink, Lotta Orange and Lotta Coral.  So pretty!  I picked up 5 of the lip products, but unfortunately - the rest were sold out!  I am definitely looking to pick up the rest of the line, because they are just wonderful, and I really like Missha lip colours.  Great pigmentation, and the formulas never dry out my lips.  Shall we get into it?


Let's start with the packaging - its a bit more grown up in comparison to your other road shop brands, isn't it?  A bit more sleek?  I love it.  They've actually changed the packaging up a bit for this collection, but I'm not sure if this is a permanent thing.  Only time will tell.  I picked two of the Signature Glam Art Triple Lips, one Gloss, and two of the lipsticks. 


Unfortunately, I did not swatch in the same order.  I do apologise!  But I'll tell you what is what.
1. Signature Glam Art Rouge in Lotta Pink
2. Signature Glam Art Rouge in Lotta Coral
3. Signature Glam Art Triple Lips in Lotta Pink
4.  Signature Glam Art Triple Lips in Lotta Coral 
5. Signature Glam Art Gloss in Lotta Pink
Aren't they just so pretty?

The gloss is so pretty, and versatile, because I feel that its pigmented enough to wear on its own, but of course will look amazing over another lip product.  I love the Triple Lips, because you can decide if you want to wear it as a stain, lipstick or a gloss, depending on your application.  And the lipsticks colours are just soooooooooo pretty!

I didn't get anything in the Lotta Orange because they had sold out!  But I'm waiting for the re-stock, so I can pick up everything I missed - the colours are just so pretty, and really flattering.  I think its one of the best colour schemes that they've done.  This being said, I also really loved the "Mambo" set that they released last year.  What can I say?  Missha holds a strong place in my heart, as I've been with them for over 10 years.  I remember the first lip product I loved was from them, and the first time I really got into skin care was because of Missha too.  They also led me to believe that all Asian skincare would work for me (not true.  Korean skin care works for me.  Not the others.  Unless the Japanese are selling extra strength skin care in Australia - its far too harsh for me).

I also picked up some skin care products, but I'll leave that for another post - when I start using them.  I don't think it will be helpful to talk about them without really trying them out first.  I did stock up, because I was running low on everything - and treatment essences are vital to my skin care.  I swear they're the reason I have minimal breakouts.  Like the famed SKII, but more affordable!  

Hopefully I can provide another post soon - still have so much to show you!  Have a great weekend, and stay healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment