Friday 20 December 2013

Collection: Holika Holika

So, I've decided to go by brand, and we're going to start with Holika Holika.  I really enjoy this brand, but other than the Aqua Petit Jelly BB Cream, I don't find that they get much love from the international market.  Well, not as much as other brands.  I enjoy the BB cream, and I love the eye liners.  Here's what I picked up from RoseRose Shop.


This is the Aqua Petit Jelly Starter.  Basically a base.  I'm learning the importance of a good primer during these warmer months, and since I love the BB cream, I wanted to try this.


Next up is the Jewel-light All Over Shadow Stick.  This is in the shade 05 펄리 베이지 - Pearly Beige.


Super pretty, right?  It applies so easily, and its wonderfully creamy.  Once dry, I think it will stay relatively put, but if you want to blend it out, you still have time to do so.  I'll be using this on my inner lower lash line.


Next up are my absolute favourite liners of all time - the Jewel-Light Waterproof Eyeliner.  The staying power is amazing, and despite a large quantity of glitter in comparison with other companies out there, the fallout is minimal.  Highly, highly, HIGHLY recommend.  The range of colours is pretty diverse too!  Its impossible to find a deep olive green or khaki liner in Perth.  There's weird greens, but no.  These are pencil types, and you will require a sharpener.


Swatches of most of my liners.  A brown one is missing, but oh well.  So pretty!  They do have some pop colours, but I'm not really interested in those.  My top 3 liners are Holika Holika, Stila and Clio - Holika Holika is the most affordable, although being overseas, is less accessible.  Thank goodness for online shopping!


Next up is a single shadow - its a light super shimmery brown.  


Finally, a normal gel liner.  I have the Khaki already, but I wanted a Brown as well.  These, similar to the pencils, have great staying power.  Once its on, it is on.  But, they're not difficult to remove!  Cleansing water, cleansing oil, wipes, cream.  


Swatched next to another gel liner, the Red Bean from Style Nanda's 3 Concept Eyes line.  Red Bean on the left, and Pearl Brown on the right.  

So happy with the products.  Totally worth the wait.  I will probably test the starter on Monday.  But I'll have another bunch of products for you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment