Friday 8 November 2013

Collection: Holiday MAC - Divine Night Part II

Back to MAC - to have a better look at the latest collections in stores.  I have to say that the palettes and kits they have out at the moment do not really interest me at all, so I won't be picking anything up from there.  However, there were some more individual products that caught me eye.


I picked up a Fluidline and a Mineralize Blush, which I hadn't looked at properly when I had picked up my lipsticks.


The blush is Talk of the Town, and its my first MAC Mineralize Blush.


In the pan.  Very pretty shimmery peachy colour.  I'd probably use it on top of another blush. 


A swatch on the back of my hand, which is probably where my skin is the darkest.  It looks a bit more champagne pink here.


And on my wrist.  On the left is a straight swatch, and on the right it is blended out.  I'm wondering if its ok to use my eyes, because its quite similar to a colour I would apply to the inner corners.


Next item is Fluid Line in Stares and Speculations.


I don't know how they well would make fakes, and to me its a terrible shame that they do, but this one is a genuine one.



Its a really pretty olive green colour, with gold shimmer.  I really love khaki/olive liners, they can be surprisingly natural looking.  I wish I had bought more in Korea... next year!


Swatches with a liner brush, and blended out like a cream shadow.  It is very creamy, and glides on easily, but once it sets, it sure does have some staying power.  For a softer look, I would recommend trying this colour.  

I have bought a gift set from philosophy... photos to come soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment