Tuesday 5 November 2013

Collection: Holiday MAC - Divine Night

I have never really been one for the holidays, as our family has never really celebrated anything like Easter or Christmas.  However, this has changed once I grew up, and again once I started wearing makeup.  The Christmas collections are starting to hit stores, so its fun to start browsing the colours and packaging that's being released.  Yesterday, I went to the MAC counter after work.  I only had a few minutes, because I needed to get home, so I only had time to swatch the lipsticks, which were the items I was most interested in  


You can see that the packaging has gold print for this collection.  Fancy.


Its also a feature on the actual tube.


A regular tube for comparison.  The tubes on the limited edition lipsticks are more of a solid black colour, compared to the regular ones. 


So I picked up 2 colours, Flair for Finery on the left, and Prepare for Pleasure on the right.  Finishes are lustre and cremesheen respectively.


Such a pretty colour!  I specifically chose these colours as I felt that they could be worn all year round.  The other colours in the collection felt a bit too wintery for the summer we have just around the corner. 


Swatches on my wrist, and the back of my hand.  You can really see the pearly sparkles on the wrist swatches.  I'm really happy with these lipsticks and can't wait to start wearing them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment