Tuesday 6 August 2013

Collection: 11st.co.kr - MISSHA, HOLIKA HOLIKA

My package from 11st.co.kr came today!  Actually, it came yesterday, but no one was at home to receive it... so my mother went to pick it up at the post office.


Lovely box from Korea Post.  As I mentioned in a previous post, they were having free international shipping, so I decided to make the most of it.  My father was actually the one who got me on to it, and for the first time, encouraged me to try it.  


Packages within packages.  For international shipping, the various sellers will send the things to a warehouse where they'll be grouped together and sent to you in one convenient package!


This was in the box from Missha - the Time Revolution White Cure set.  I don't want my skin to be whiter per se, but I would like it be brighter.  Hopefully this will help.  After I use my Nature Republic set, I'll try this out.  Again starting with the sample sizes.  I like how clean the bottles look.


A mystery package!  I didn't order this, so I'm assuming its a free gift from a seller... or they've packaged this in the wrong box and I have someone else's item.  I was actually quite confused when I found this in the box. 


This is the necklace that was inside.  Its so cute!  A very sweet design indeed.  I did just realise that I didn't get any free samples with my order... so this kind of makes up for it?  (not that I need anymore samples.  I still have 2 boxes full of samples)


Also from Missha, this eyeshadow palette.


I love this flower/butterfly design they have on their signature range


This is in 14 Pink Combination.  I probably won't use the sponge tip applicator, but I do like that one end is pointy so you could use it to line the eyes. 


Came with a helpful little 'how to' card.  Always helpful


Another Glam Art Rouge Lipstick


Its not really showing on the photo, but this packaging is slightly different to the ones that I bought in Korea.  This one has a slight rose gold tint, whilst the others are just yellow gold.


It doesn't have a name - just a number SRD703.  Its red.


Two more of the Glam Art Triple Lips!


One in Mambo Pink and the other one has a number but no name TRD01 - again red.


Teeny swatches.  Mambo Pink on top, TRD01 on the bottom.  So pretty!


Moving onto Holika Holika - a Khaki gel liner.  Very cute packaging.  I love the pencils so much, I hope the gel liner works just as well. 
 

The Jewel Light Waterproof Liquid Eyeliners.  The pink is for the inner corners, and the others are of course for lining.  


More teeny swatches.  Look how sparkly and shiny they are.  Once dry, I tried rubbing my finger quite roughly to see if it would smudge.  Nothing.  Of course, it will be different on the eyelids, but I have high hopes for this one!  I'm really loving the khaki/olive colour this year. 


Time for a break with Little Miss Rabbit


Final product - Heart Full Glossy Lipstick


These lipsticks are much smaller than your average lipstick.  


Look at the adorable heart shaped bullet.  Super cute.  These lipsticks have numbers AND names!  The coral one is CR302 Blushing Peach and the red one is RD303 Coco Red. 

This came much faster than I thought it would, and it was packaged well so that nothing broke or was bent out of shape.  Definite plus.  Also a plus is that they do have some brands that sell direct.  Another plus.  However, there aren't a lot of brands that will ship internationally, so when searching, you do need to make sure that the seller is one that does participate in international shipping.  Missha and Holika Holika were the two that I could find.  Also, the no samples thing.  If that's something you look for, then you may have been disappointed.  Fortunately, living in Australia means you expect very little and get surprised when you do receive things.  In the end, I'm very happy with my purchases and cannot wait to try them.  

Happy Days






No comments:

Post a Comment