Friday 15 February 2013

Collection: Wishtrend for the New Year!

Some products bought from WISHTREND.  Was not expecting it to arrive so quickly!  I had ordered enough for free express shipping (with purchases of over $130, but because of the Lunar New Year, I wasn't expecting it until early next week.  But!  When I came home from work last night, this was waiting for me on my chair!


I quite like the service of Wishtrend.  I find the prices quite reasonable for me, they take care in packaging their items (oodles and oodles of bubble wrap), and I have found a few products I really like from their Wish Boxes that I probably wouldn't have tried otherwise.


A demonstration of the bubble wrap services - samples on the side!  I really like that they take the effort to bubble wrap things.  Not only to protect the actual products inside... but I like to collect pretty packaging.  


In Perth, it is extremely rare that I get samples of anything.  Occasionally, I got a couple of things from Benefit, but otherwise nothing!  I think its actually a good idea to provide a few samples - with purchase.  Recommendations only take you so far, you need to experience things for yourself.  I don't know about other people, but I've bought quite a number of products where I have tried the sample, loved it and bought the full size.  For example, the Skin79 BB creams, BRTC BB Cream and Jasmine Whipping Essence, Elisha Coy Triple BB Cream, and skin care products from MISSHA and The Face Shop.

So ~ here we go ~


Elisha Coy Always Nuddy BB 24


MAKEON Super Long Lasting Waterproof Gel Pencil Liner in Sexy Vampire Burgundy



MAKEON Limited Edition Season 1 Gel Pencil Liner Set
Party Tonight Pearl Black - Lovely Espresso Brown - Sexy Vampire Burgundy - Secret Princess Gold - Look at Me Lovely Beige


What they look like - very pretty!  Doesn't smudge!



Elisha Coy Always Triple BB Cream - I bought the full size because I like the sample!


Mustaev Glazing Lip Gloss in Golden Peach

 There were also some skin care things... but they're not that interesting to look at.  Hopefully they all work like their descriptions say they do and I will like everything ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment