Monday 23 December 2013

Collection: Etude House ♥ Minnie XOXO

Happy Christmas Eve Eve!  Today I bring you an adorable collection from Etude House featuring one of the world's most popular mice, Minnie Mouse!  Etude House is known for its super cute packaging and doll house store fronts, and this collection is just as cute.  These were the items that I chose from the collection, and were bought online from RoseRose Shop.


First up is the Minnie Touch Blusher - isn't the box cute?  Lots of pink, and features Minnie's bow.


This is the actual packaging.  I really like it!  The drawing is just adorable.


Side by side.  I'm very tempted to keep the box... its really just a box, but so cute!


So the blush itself features Minnie, and is made up of a lavender, a coral pink, and a peachey colour.  Its a matte powder, and in terms of size, its similar in size to the MAC blot powder.  I haven't used it yet, because I don't want to dent her face just yet.  Also, I've been testing a new MAC blush to see how I like it.  Maybe when summer is over, I'll bring myself to face off. 


Next up is this nail polish.  Clear base, pink and white glitters.. only some of the white glitters are in the shape of Mr Mickey Mouse - so cute!  Only I cut my nails so I can't use this at the moment.  That's not the only reason I regret cutting my nails.  Whenever I do, I get a pimple.  No joke.  After growing out my nails, the day after I cut them short again, I am guaranteed a pimple.  There's one on my cheek right now, and it annoys me to no end.


I picked up another make up sponge - I liked this one a lot, so I decided to get a replacement, as the old one was getting a tad ratty looking.  


Here are the Minnie Kissing Lips lipsticks - I could not buy from a collection and pass out on the lipsticks!  So I got both from the line - 01 Minnie Red and 02 Bubble Pink,


SOOOOOOO CUTE!  The shape of the lipsticks is pretty plain in comparison to some of the princess lipsticks Etude House carries, but the Minnie drawing is so adorable!


What they look like in the tube....


A close up of Minnie.


Swatches of the lipsticks.  Both very pretty colours.  Both will be great for this warm weather we're having in Perth lately.  Still need to test for lasting power.


The last thing I picked up from the line is this single eyeshadow in Shining Beige.  Really pretty and super shimmery.


Finally, something I forgot in yesterday's post - two liners from TONY MOLY.  One in khaki, one in beige.  Typical me colours.  Ever on the hunt for the perfect liner, I decided to get these 2.


Swatched.  I like them swatched, but still need to give them a work day test.  

We're getting through them!  Next post .... Missha?  3 Concept Eyes?  Find out tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment