Saturday 14 December 2013

Collection: Silver Shopping at Myer

So this year.... I have done a lot of spending.  And to recognise that, Myer had a Silver going on Gold members shopping night.  To encourage medium spenders to spend that little bit more to become big spenders.  They had champagne, and some nibblies, and a fashion designer I don't really know.  I didn't really buy too much, as there wasn't that much of a discount on items, and there were only a few things that caught my eye.  After all, I'm still waiting on my other packages, so ... yes.  Why are they taking so long?


This is the Smashbox Wonder Vision Lip Gloss set.


It comes with 5 full size lip glosses.


Radient


Pout (I don't know how I feel about this one.  I don't wear baby pink much... and it smells funny)


Tease - personal favourite!  It would be so nice to wear in autumn/winter!  Unfortunately, it was 40 degrees today.  No where near winter weather.  My Korean friends are selling me photos of snowmen in front of their homes and I'm in Australia melting away.  


Luster


Ruby - super red!


This is what the applicator looks like.  I don't mind this kind... I'm not a fan of the Rimmel Apocalips applicator.  That's my least favourite applicator.  That and some of the glosses that have a tiny brush instead of a sponge tip.


Swatches.  The only that bothers me is Pout.  The colour is one thing, but the smell!  Its like a really bad candy smell.  Its the only one that I don't really care for.  The smell does go away, but the initial whiff...


I also found the Sonny Angel figurines!  So cute!  I didn't think these would be sold here, but there they were in Myer!


Say hello to Little Cheetah and Little Piglet!  CUTE!!!


They can join Little Mouse!


Little Animal Friends ~

So - mini update on the Mustaev foundation.  I like it!  It passes the colour test, but I'm still trying to find a way to make it last through the long hot days.  Yes, I am sitting inside an air conditioned office for a good 8 hours a day, but I do probably spend an hour outside when its still hot.  I've tested it with the Etude House CC cream, the Peach Aura primer and Porefessional from Benefit - for the past 3 days (I'm relatively makeup free on the weekends, tinted lip balm and a tiny bit of eyeliner if I go out. I don't wear any face makeup unless I'm meeting someone).  There's a few other combinations I want to try before I make my final decision though.  I will say that I like using my angled kabuki from Tony Moly for application over using a sponge.  I ordered a similar brush from Sigma, so it will be interesting to see how they compare, as the Tony Moly brush was only a few dollars... from what I can remember... stay tuned!






No comments:

Post a Comment