Sunday 13 April 2014

Pre-Collection: G-Market Hauling

Hello!  Thank god the weekend is upon us!  I did need to go into the office, but I just needed to get out of the office Friday night.  I could not handle being there any longer.  But, I do like to maintain my relationships with my clients, so - I just needed to get things done before they get in on Monday!

My mother is leaving for Seoul this coming Wednesday - I can't believe she's going already!  Where does the time go?  As a result, most of my internet time has been spent browsing G-Market, and ordering many many things.  I thought I would share some of the things that I've decided to repurchase, as well as some things that I'm ordering for the first time and why.  The why is the important part.  Let's start!



Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder 6000W.  Of all the powders I've tried, definitely my favourite.  The NARS Translucent Crystal Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder (why so long?) is a close second.  The issue.  Innisfree is more affordable, and I think it controls my oil problems the best.  However, its harder to get access.  On the other hand, I can easily find the NARS pressed powder - the convenience of living just 10 minutes away!  However, its pretty pricey.  So, given the opportunity, I am picking up 2 of the Innisfree loose powders, as well as the pressed powder pact.  Hopefully the pressed form will be just as wonderful as the loose version, to take along in my handbag.



Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer 5500W.  The only thing that annoys me about this product is the stupid shape of the bottle.  I would scrape out every last drop if I could.  Unfortunately you can't, but its price is low enough, and I can get enough uses out of it, that I don't really mind.  All the other primers can go away, I only need this one.  I'm currently on my third or fourth one... I can't remember now.  My shadows don't crease at all and they can last 12+ hours.  Definitely holy grail status.



Banila Co Prime Primer in Classic 15300W.  This is my favourite face primer.  I can definitely notice a difference in the way my makeup wears throughout the day with a primer, and this is my favourite.  I'm still using my 3 Concept Eyes primer, but I recently scrounged up some samples of the Banila Co, and I squeezed every last drop into one of those travel containers.  A little bit goes a long way with this product - its a really great make up base.  It is a bit more on the pricy side... but its a great product.  I did want to get the Radient Foundation, but I think I will wait a while.. or just think about it a bit longer!  The great thing about ordering things to Seoul... free delivery and all within a week. 



TonyMoly Aqua Aura Water Bomb Sleeping Pack 6860W.  I've tried a few samples of sleeping packs - and I love them.  You put it on and wake up with the skin of a baby the next day.  Its even more effective I feel on days where I've used my Clarisonic, and all the goodness can really get in there.  With this, I do my usual evening routine - cleansing oil, cleansing foam, then essence/toner but then instead of a lotion/moisturiser, I will put on the sleeping pack. I don't go to bed straight away, because I'll do this after dinner, but each to his own.  The next morning, it will wash off in the shower, and then I'll apply the toner and lotion.  Soft and supple skin is the result.

So these are just a few of the things I've ordered so far.  My mother will be back in May, so I'll have lots of interesting things to show you then!  It will be also good to share you some great products under 10000W to purchase if you're ever in Korea. In the mean time, I have some MAC, Laura Mercier, and a few more things to share - so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment