Saturday 5 April 2014

Collection: Lips Galore with Chanel & YSL

Good Morning ~ I hope everyone is having a pleasant weekend.  I spent my Saturday by voting, having lunch and shopping with my mother, a quick nap, then dinner at a friend's house.   Today... I think I'll just clean up around the house.  But before that, I thought I would share some new lip products that I've been really into lately - including my very first Chanel!


Pretty little boxes 


Gorgeous packaging.  I picked up two lipsticks from Chanel, and two more Glossy Stains from YSL.  I love the one that I had so much... I had to get more!  And Chanel.... well.  Speaks for itself doesn't it?  I decided to try two different formulas - the Rouge Allure Luminous Intense Lip Colour and the Rouge Coco Shine Hydrating Sheer Lipshine.


I like this feature on the Luminous Intense Lip Colours


Press and then the lipstick pops out.  I feel its a bit more secure?  


This is the colour in 145 Rayonnante.



And the Coco Shine in 69 Flirt


The Glossy Stains I picked were from the Rebel Nudes set - 104 Fuchsia Tomboy and 104 Corail Mutin.  I really love the Glossy Stains from YSL - Beautiful colours, lovely finish and they wear quite well.  


Swatches!  Left to Right

Rayonnante, Flirt, Fuchsia Tomboy, Corail Mutin

Let it be known, despite having many similar colours, my lipsticks are by no means the same, and will have different finishes.  Justifications of the crazy lipstick queen.  I think its my biggest vice - but I really love how a lipstick can just totally transform your look.  And how just wearing a nice lip colour can just brighten your face, without any other products.  I can do with basics for everything else, but don't take away my lipsticks!


No comments:

Post a Comment