Saturday 16 March 2013

Planning Planning Planning


Leave has been approve, passport issued and I bought my tickets yesterday - in less than two weeks time I will be on my way to navigating the above again.  Which is quite different to what I'm riding at the moment below.


Will have to keep my eye on the stops a bit more than I do at the moment. 


I downloaded the zoo map as well, because I wanted to see what kind of animals they had.  Be interesting to see my first skunk!  I also want to see the orchid exhibit.  

I also have made somewhat of a shopping list.  I like this...


It has all the basic brushes I use on a daily basis.  It comes with a pouch, which doesn't interest me so much, but it would be handy to have another set of brushes for when I'm too lazy to wash mine.


Also need to stock up on my skincare... try some new things...

Try some new cosmetics too - I haven't tried Holika Holika yet, but the colours are so pretty!  That pink one   in particular!   And of course Etude House Proof 10 Primer is a must purchase.

I'm so excited!  Looking forward to catching up with friends and family that I haven't seen in years, 떡, sightseeing and shopping.  and a great opportunity to practice my photography






No comments:

Post a Comment