Saturday 24 August 2013

Collection: MAC So Supreme

Just a few things that came in this week... but today we will focus on the MAC.  Again.


MAC... why do you make such pretty colours?


Spring is just around the corner in Perth, and although there are still a lot of people wearing winter coats, the weather is warming up and there is an increase in insect populations.  Which means its totally appropriate to bring out my orange, coral and pink lipsticks out again!  (Not that I don't wear them during the winter.  I believe in vibrant colour all year long)

So this MAC collection So Supreme has arrived just in time!  I already own Korean Candy, Behave Yourself and Gotta Dash! in the Sheen Supreme line.  I really like them, and during a 3 day, 40 + degrees heatwave, I left Behave Yourself out in the car, full sun.  You can't even tell.  Love it.  So when I saw they were coming out with new colours... no brainer. Add the lipglass tints, and the Korean names - I was sold.


From the lipglass tints, I picked up K-Wow, Gwi-yo-mi  and Heart & Seoul.  So pretty... that I can't bring myself to using them yet.  Not for work, anyway.  From the lipstick line - Pleasurefruit, Sweet Grenadine and Playtime.  Really pretty bright colours!


Lighting ㅠ.ㅠ The colours are actually brighter and bolder.  These are new colours alongside Behave Yourself and Gotta Dash.  Korean Candy... I left in the office.  


넘 예쁘다 ^_^


One swipe swatches.  Such pretty colours!  Only reason I can't wait for spring - to bust these out and take them to town - especially Pleasurefruit.



No comments:

Post a Comment