Monday 14 October 2013

Out and About: Longing for a Different Spring














Just because I have learnt that spring in Perth is nothing compared to Seoul, and I really miss the vibrant colours.  These photos were from Kyungbok Palace, which is the biggest and most visited palace.  Its beautiful, but I don't think I'll ever visit again.  There are just way too many rude tourists to make it worth visiting.  So, yes, visit for the experience, but I much preferred the other palaces, as the buildings are just as beautiful, but there are fewer people.  It kind of loses its sense of serenity if someone is elbowing you.  If you do decide to tour several of the palaces, I would highly recommend the combination pass, as you can visit all the major palaces for around $10, and its valid for a month!  Even after visiting only 3 places, its well worth it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment