Tuesday 11 March 2014

Wishlists

After almost a year, I finally got my hair cut during my lunch break today.  I just haven't bothered since my trip.  But the ends were so dry from the hot weather we've had during the summer, and of course damaged from the perm, I couldn't stand it anymore.  I got about 20 cm cut off, and my hair still comes down past my shoulders.  But its a good length, and I'm quite happy with how it turned out.  I went to the Korean salon, and they're pretty good.  They know what cuts suit my head, and they're always checking to make sure I'm happy.

Whilst she was snipping away, I was checking out the latest issue of Ceci magazine.  Lots of new beauty products for spring!  So, I started compiling a wish list.  The hair dresser was also kind enough to loan me a few copies so I could check out reviews and add items to my online shopping cart.  I thought I might share some items that really caught my eye.  



First, the new line of Gelpresso Gel Eyeliners from Clio.  They have come out with 6 new pastel shades for spring.  Aren't they cute?  The colour 6 핑크스터드 Pink Stud caught my eye the most.  It looks really pretty on Sandara, and Clio has come up with some fun and pretty eye looks to compliment the liners.


Here is the Femme Chic Collection from Espoir - unfortunately this is limited edition, and its sold out on the website.  I really liked the red colour, I'm Charmed.  So pretty.  Hopefully it will be re-released next Christmas?  Please?



Skinfood has released an adorable collection of lipsticks, where you can mix and match your cases.  Its similar to the Paul & Joe line, but more affordable.  This would be good for limited edition packaging - use all the product and keep the cute!  

Do you keep track of your wishlists?  


No comments:

Post a Comment